Survey data is an effective way to include community input in policy decisions. It also can be a valuable tool in recruiting new businesses, residents or visitors. Listed below are Select a survey from the topics listed below. We will work with you to tweak the questions to fit your needs. We can suggest how you can develop the list of who to survey. Once the questions are ready and the list is in hand, CGS will set up and administer your survey online, at select locations, or by phone. When the survey is complete, we will tabulate the results and provide the to you in tabular form. We also can prepare a variety of tables and cross tabulations to meet your needs. If you would like a survey on a topic not listed, or would like your survey administered in a different way, we can develop a process tailored specifically to your needs.
- Housing: resident or worker characteristics, needs and desires
- Community input-opinions, issues, and improvements desired
- Visitors: place of residence, characteristics, interests, and spending
- Employees: attitudes, needs, interests, spending
- Business Owners: Business performance, future plans, community based needs, challenges