The U.S. Census Bureau will conduct a series of free data access webinars to all interested data users April 1-June 28, 2019. Attendees will learn how to access demographic, socioeconomic, housing and business data from the Decennial Census, American Community Survey, Local Employment Dynamics, Economic Programs and more. To learn about and register for the Census webinars, visit Census Academy.
About the Census Webinar Series
Important to Know:
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A waitlist is available for all sessions.
- We recommend that you test your computer at least 30 minutes before your first webinar to ensure that you have the appropriate WebEx software installed.
- Audio is provided via conference call.
- Materials will be sent to participants before or after each webinar.
- Feel free to reach out directly to your training instructor.
For general questions about the webinar series, please send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Sherrie Taylor, CGS liaison to the Census & Interim Lead of the State Data Center in Illinois, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 753-0925 with questions or information requests.